Assistant Officer - Outreach Supervision
|27 March, 2021
Under the general supervision of Nutrition Site Supervisor, Assistant Officer - Outreach Supervision will be responsible for the day to day management of the outreach activity of Nutrition program in Rohingya settlements. S/he will be responsible for facilitating timely screening, referral and follow up of beneficiaries and regular monitoring visit to beneficiaries HHs and to monitor and supervise the work of volunteers. The incumbent will have a close collaboration with Registrars, counsellors and Nurses to ensure appropriate services for beneficiaries including follow up of absent, defaulter, weight loss, static weight, long staying and non-responder cases. S/he will support community awareness activity like mother to mother support group, meeting with male forum etc. S/he is also responsible for documentation, analysis and reporting of all the relevant information of the program.
Qualifications and Experience
- 02 years working experience with minimum of 1 years' experience working in emergency Nutrition program
- Demonstrated understanding of health, hygiene and nutrition issues within the target community
- Good in team building, interpersonal and communication skills and able to work in a multicultural team
- Motivated and willingness to work in the field areas in challenging conditions
- Working knowledge of basic computer operations and MS Office package
- Ability to communicate with the Rohingya population
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in relevant disciplines
Contract length: Up to September 30, 2021
Job Location: Ukhiya
Number of vacancy: 1 (One)
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realize the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
• No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
• All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
• Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive workplace where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please apply using a cover letter and up-to-date CV as a single document. Please also include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations.
For detailed job description and to apply online, please visit:
Application deadline: March 27, 2021