Assistant Manager Finance-Payroll
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Sector||Hospitality/ Travel/ Tourism|
|Deadline||25 June, 2021|
Pan Pacific Sonargaon Dhaka, a 5-Star Hotel in Dhaka, Bangladesh; is being operated by Pan Pacific Hotels Group, Singapore and a member of the Global Hotel Alliance encompassing over 450 upscale and luxury hotels & resorts globally.
We are inviting applications from Bangladeshi Nationals for the following position of the Finance Department. The candidates must fulfill the following criteria to qualify for the position:
Position: Assistant Manager Finance-Payroll
Assistant Manager Finance-Payroll shall be the sole responsible for all aspects of payroll administration and ensure on time payroll disbursement with full accuracy. Also, maintaining and keeping all records related with Income Tax, Provident Fund, Gratuity Fund etc. as per relevant Policy. The incumbent has to perform the following duties but not limited to, as follows:
- Maintains payroll information by designing systems to process payroll account transactions like salaries, benefits, deductions, tax calculations and third-party payments etc. as per Pan Pacific Sonargaon Dhaka House Policy.
- Update payroll records by reviewing and approving changes in job titles, departments and related payment structure.
- Assist Finance Manager to prepare Annual Payroll budget aligned with Human Capital & Development Department.
- Proper recordkeeping of Provident Fund & Gratuity Fund as per rules and arrange regular meeting for validation.
- Collect and verify basic payroll information from the Human Capital & Development Department and arrange necessary payments.
- Attend Internal and External Audit, related with Payroll and provide proper justifications and documentations as per auditor requirements.
- Resolve payroll related issues as per associate requirements.
- Perform any other lawful assignment given by the Competent Management on emergency requirement basis.
- MBA major in Accounting from a reputed University or Equivalent Master's Degree in Commerce.
- Minimum 5 (five) years of relevant experience in a reputed establishment/MNC or local organization as Accounting/Payroll Specialist.
- Must have sound knowledge on Income Tax, Provident Fund, Gratuity Fund and related regulations.
- Partly qualified in CA/ICMA/CA.CC will be an added advantage, but not mandatory.
- Maximum 40 (forty) years of age as of last date of submitting the application.
- Should possess strong networking capability, entertaining inhouse staff requirements, ability to plan ahead and ready to work under pressure.
- Ability to implement and maintain PPSD Associates Payroll as well as other relevant policy.
- Age and Experience limit may be relaxed for deserving candidates as per the discretion of the Management.
- Proficiency in MS Office especially on MS Word, MS Excel, Power Point and Internet Browsing.
- Strong Leadership skills & administrative capabilities are required to run the Job.
- Presentable personality, well groomed, courteous and excellent inter-personal relationship skills.
- Commendable documented communications proficiency both in spoken & written English and Bangla.
- Should have a "Can Do Attitude".
- Ready to work extra hours irrespective of Duty schedule based on emergency situations.
Job Facilities: Competitive salary package with other admissible benefits.
Application Procedures: Please send Application & Resume with a recent photograph by June 25, 2021 by Postal Mail or in Person to the following address:
Human Capital and Development Department
Pan Pacific Sonargaon Dhaka
107, Kazi Nazrul Islam Avenue, Dhaka 1215
Or E-Mail: [email protected]
Only short-listed candidates will be called for assessment. PLEASE ONLY APPLY "IF" YOU MEET OR EXCEED THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS.
Application Closing Date: June 25, 2021 at 4:30 PM