Assistant Manager-Card & Customer Service Executives (CSE) Coordination
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Sector||Bank/ Non-Bank Financial Institution|
|Deadline||27 January, 2021|
Position: Assistant Manager-Card & Customer Service Executives (CSE) Coordination
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Assisting Customer Service Executives (CSE) to increase credit card customer acquisition.
- Communicate with CSE & customers if there is any shortfall of documents.
- Train and Motivate Customer Service Executives and other team members to increase productivity.
- Providing onsite support to the high value prospective credit card clients.
- Monitor performance of CSE and report to the superiors.
- Delegate tasks and set deadlines to the team members.
- Discover training needs and ensure that the team members have adequate knowledge about the card products and services.
- Suggest and organize team building activities.
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture.
- Minimum Masters in any discipline with no third division in academic records.
- Minimum 2 (Two) Years' experience in in the relevant area in any leading commercial Bank/Nonbank Financial Institution.
Competencies & skills:
- Smart, Team player, paired with agile mindset and can-do attitude.
- Good communication skill in Bangla and English.
- Very good skills in MS Office
Job Location: Dhaka
Job Grade: Officer/Senior Officer
Application Procedure: Interested candidates are requested to apply by January 27, 2021. No hard copy of application will be accepted.