Administrative Officer - British Council
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Deadline||21 March, 2021|
British Council is looking for an Administrative Officer for its PROKAS programme.
The selected candidate for this role will play a critical role in ensuring that the operations team gets all support for the day-to-day management of issues on top priority. The candidate will provide administrative support to the PROKAS project team to ensure effective and time bound delivery.
The British Council is the UK's international organisation for cultural relations and educational opportunities. We are on the ground in six continents and over 100 countries, bringing international opportunity to life, every day.
What we are looking for someone with
- Minimum 3 years of experience working as Office Administrator, Admin Assistant / Officer in reputed organizations supporting large scale complex projects
- Very good knowledge about general finance, financial planning/budget support and procurement management and procedures
- Experienced in implementing annual work plans
- Experienced working with vendors and sub-contractors in delivering programme objectives and activities
To check for more detailed requirements for this role please download the Terms of Reference (ToR) from here: Terms of Reference
- Respectful culture with a great team.
- Flexible work environment.
- Opportunity to affect real change.
To apply, please send your latest CV along with a cover letter to [email protected]
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted and called for interview. We will only shortlist applications submitted with both an updated CV and a cover letter relevant to the requirement of the ToR for this role. The subject line must state "PROKAS Administrative Officer" by 11:59 pm, 21 March 2021. Any applications not meeting these requirements will not be accepted.