Biman Bangladesh Airlines, in a press release issued on Thursday, said that passengers who want to go to Kuwait from Bangladesh will have to get a certificate from a medical centre approved by the Kuwait Embassy prior to their visit.
The certificate should state that the passenger is not infected with Covid-19.
This will be effective from March 8.
Biman Bangladesh requested all passengers to get the certificate before their travel date, and show it at the time of checking-in for the flight.
The press release also states that anyone failing to produce the certificate will be turned back from the airport.
LIST OF AUTHORIZED MEDICAL CENTRE IN DHAKA
1. Al-Falah Medi—Com Clinic (Pvt) Ltd.
2. Al-Ghofily Medical Centre Ltd.
3. Al-Humayra Health Center Ltd.
4. Al-Medina Medical Services
5. Al-Riyadh Medical Checkup
6. Arabian Medical Center
7. Chandshi Medical Center
8. Fairways Medical Center
9. Green Crescent Health Services
10. Gulf Medical Center
11. Gulshan Medicare
12. Health Care Center
13. Ibn Sina Medical Check Up Unit
14. Iiro Medical Checit-Up & Diagnostic Center
15. International Health Center
17. Life Diagnostic Center
18. Medinova Medical Services Ltd.
19. Muscat Medical Center
20. Nafa Medical Center
22. National Medical Center Limited
22. Nova Medical Center
23. Pulse Medical Center
24. Pushpo Clinic
25. Saimon Medical Center
26. Saudi Bangladesh Services Company
LIST OF AUTHORIZED MEDICAL CENTRE IN CHITTAGONG
1. Apex Diagnostic Service
2. Checi\ Up Diagnostic Centre
3. Aks Lthan Diagnostic Ltd.
4. Ali Shah Diagnostic & Specialist Doctors Consultation Center
5. Alpha Medica Centre
6. Ferdous Medical Centre
7. Greem Crescent Medical Diagnostics
8. Human Diagnostic And Medical Check-Up Center
8. Medical Point Diagnostic Center
9. Medicare Medical Centre
10. Sunway Medical Centre
11. The Urbane Clinical Services
12. Turkey Medical Services