United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) is looking for applications from suitable candidates for appointment in various positions in Bangladesh.
● National Consultant – National GIS Expert
● Business and Human Rights Specialist
● Communications and Advocacy Officer
● Programme Support Intern (UNDP Country Office)
● Inclusive Digital Economy Consultant
● Communication Officer - Aspire to Innovate (a2i) Programme
● Programme Coordinator
● National Consultant-Research, Monitoring and Evaluation (Data)
● Project Officer (Youth Engagement) - PTIB Project
● Private Sector Engagement Specialist
Eligible candidates have to apply for the posts through the UNDP website by 16-26 November depending on the position.