A 10-year old wild deer died in northern Thailand's national park was found to have 7Kg of rubbish inside its stomach.
Men's underwear, plastic bags, instant coffee sachets and parts of plastic rope were among the things found inside the male deer's stomach, reports BBC.
"The deer had been eating plastic for a "long time" before it died," said A Khun Sathan National Park official.
The incident comes months after a sick baby dugong died after eating plastic earlier this year in the country.
Thailand is a major user of plastic bags. Environmental group Greenpeace says that some 75 billion pieces of plastic bags are thrown away each year in the country.