Two masons died after being electrocuted while working on a window grille at Guripara in Rajshahi around 12:30 pm on Monday.
The deceased are Mohan Ali, 30, son of Munsher Ali of Paschimpara, Hargram and Ahmed Ali, 25, son of Arzad Ali of Chhota Pukuria mahalla.
Abbas Ali, Sub Inspector (SI) of Kashiadanga police station said "the deceased were working on a window grille at a house in Uttar Gundipara at around noon. While they were working there, a live electric wire came in contact with the grille, electrocuting the masons. Both the masons lost consciousness."
Later, they were taken to Rajshahi Medical College Hospital where doctors declared them dead, the SI added.