One person was burnt to death as a fire broke out at a warehouse in Mymensingh's Ampotti early today.
The deceased Sumon Dash, 25, of Muktagacha upazila, burnt to death as he was sleeping inside the warehouse.
Assiastant Director of Mymensingh fire service Dinomoni Sharma said, "Five fire service units brought the fire under control after 1-hour effort."
The fire might originated from mosquito coil or Cigarette, Dinomoni added.
Officer-in-Charge of Mymensingh Kotwali Police Station Mahmudul Islam said, the body of the deceased has been sent to Mymensingh Medical College Hospital morgue for autopsy.