Test Job 2
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Sector||Bank/ Non-Bank Financial Institution|
|Deadline||20 January, 2021|
- Develop & periodical update of credit policies and credit administration procedures.
- Implementing credit risk management policies to ensure an effective credit risk management process.
- To develop and implement controls in order to reduce the credit risk exposure of the bank
- Ensuring that credit facilities and loans are allowed within the Bank's Credit Policies, Manuals, and Regulatory Guidance.
- To reduce the delinquency rate by dealing with thriving sectors and business segments.
- Review and supervise loan proposals processed by the credit officers/analyst for onward placement to the related approval authority.
- To perform periodic monitoring and analyses of portfolio performance and follow-up of exceptions, conditions, covenants, overdue, expired credit & documentation.
- Analyze & Identify credit risk of the allocated business segment (Corporate, SME, Retail).
- Portfolio review of corporate, SME & Retail business.
- Ensuring that existing credit lines are monitored to identify problematic accounts that require remedial.