Manager, Telecom - BRAC
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Deadline||20 April, 2021|
Position: Manager, Telecom - Telephone Department
- Install and provide operational work of all telecommunication equipment in BRAC offices..
- Install new PABX system likewise troubleshooting, expansion and maintenance of existing PABX system.
- IP/GSM Telephony Design and Implementation Including provisioning of circuit cards, trunk and IP phones.
- Ensure proper maintenance of all existing and future procured telecommunication equipment and systems.
- Plan and maintain the highly technical, logical configuration of Telecommunication system technologies.
- Translate core understanding of telecom vendor products into specific implementable solutions.
- Collaborate with outside vendors/project leads to provide knowledge of network and voice technologies to ensure successful implementations of new or changed systems, Maintain liaison with BTCL, Vendors and other related organization.
- Supervise the whole technical team, Increase income and cost reduction, site survey for network infrastructure etc.
- Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment and exploitation to achieve the programme's goals on safeguarding implementation. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
- Practice, promote and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action.
- Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so.
- Bachelor/Masters in Telecommunication Engineering/EEE or any other relevant field from any recognized UGC approved university with minimum all 2nd division/class or equivalent GPA/ CGPA. Third division/class or CGPA below 2.00 is not acceptable.
- Candidate having Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) certification will be given preference.
At least 3 - 5 years' experience in relevant field.
- Sound knowledge on IPv4 Subnetting, Routing and Switching, Voice Over IP (VOIP) data packet routing, Wide Area Network (WAN), Local Area Network (LAN) & Wireless Fidelity (WiFi) Networks
- Install PABX system likewise troubleshooting, expansion and maintenance.
- Advanced Enterprise and Call Center Design.
- Advanced Inbound and Outbound call routing and dial plan design.
- Experience with configuration and installation of GSM services.
- Experience with IVR connectivity and design.
- Provisioning and troubleshooting of Cellular Devices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent project management skills.
Other Benefits: Festival Bonus, Contributory Compulsory Provident Fund, Gratuity, Health & Life Insurance and others
Job Location: BRAC Head Office