Lecturer - Hamdard University
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Deadline||27 May, 2021|
Position: Lecturer - Economics
Vacancy: Not specific
- Conduct classes for the University students as a full-time faculty.
- Prepare lesson plans, lecture materials and actively involved in developing curriculum as required.
- Evaluate students' assignments and written works.
- All academic responsibilities related to students' exams and other duties as the position requires.
- Active participation in Research and Publication as well as University events.
- 4 years Honors & Master degree/ 3 years Honors & Masters degree in the relevant subject.
- At least 3 (three) First Divisions/ First Classes/ A Grades.
- Ph.D/ M.Phil degree will be given preference.
- Candidates with 3rd class/ division or CGPA below 3.0 in any public examination need not to apply.
- Age at most 35 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Good knowledge computer operation and experience online teaching.
Job Location: Munshiganj
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Hamdard University Bangladesh offers attractive remuneration package for eligible candidates.
A detailed CV with a cover letter, attested copies of all certificates (academic and experience) and two copies of recent color photographs should be sent to the Registrar, Hamdard University Bangladesh, Hamdard Nagar, Gazaria, Munshiganj-1510 on or before 27 May 2021. Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview. or Send your CV to [email protected]