Head of Technical - BEOL
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Deadline||27 March, 2021|
- This Position will be managing entire Manufacturing Operations along with Projects.
- Discerning of the status of project work and recommended improvement.
- Establishes, plans, and executes major milestone reviews and decision gates to complete the program and project life cycle. Ensures all the required products are produced and reviewed, including the technical leadership of requirements management, implementation, system integration, verification, test, quality assurance, delivery, operations, and sustainment of the technical solution.
- Designs and implements processes to monitor and control resources, budget, risks, and value to Business Objectives.
- Support Operations to drive Lean and continuous improvement both internally and externally through Supply Chain.
- Liaise with customers and marketing to establish and maintain Product and Technology Roadmaps.
- Manage all regulatory, quality and compliance requirements and ensure documentation is up to date and in line with current legislation.
- Identify new technologies and technical developments.
- Ability to lead and motivate cross-functional teams and interact with all levels.
- Postgraduate in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical or chemical) or Graduate in Engineering with MBA from any local or abroad reputed university/institution
- 12-15 years of working experience in a sizable heavy industry/manufacturing organization.
- Proven hands-on working experience as a project lead in any manufacturing organization.
- Excellent Negotiation skills with vendor & suppliers
- Strong leadership abilities with excellent interpersonal skills
- Positive and team working attitude as a business leader to work relentlessly for achieving the company goals.
Job Location: Bogura
Application Deadline: March 27, 2021