ALM Manager & Senior Dealer - Modhumoti Bank
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Deadline||15 April, 2021|
Position: ALM Manager & Senior Dealer – Treasury Front Office (PO-AVP)
- Supervise Money Market Dealers to meet up the Bank's CRR and SLR properly.
- Supervise FX Dealers to manage foreign currency to make import payment, export proceeds realization, FX pricing and rate sheet preparation.
- Supervise Fixed Income Securities Dealers to design Govt. Security Portfolio in order to maximize return on investment. (As per required of SLR)
- Assist dealers for identifying best opportunities in local currency, foreign currency and fixed income securities and taking those opportunities to meet budget and maximizing the bank's earning opportunities.
- Abide by the rules and regulation issued by regulatory bodies and Management related to money market, Fixed Income Securities, FX transaction, other treasury activities and any kind of reporting related to ALM desk & treasury front office.
- Review and control of all regulatory limits, procedure, reports, ratios and market trends which impact the bank's balance sheet and mange those within desired levels.
- Maintain liaison with the regulators as well as BAFEDA, BAMDA and PDBL and other such association.
- Prepare ALCO pack by collecting information from different department for ALCO meeting.
- To oversee the growth and sustainability of Balance Sheet Management.
- Review the liquidity and interest rate risk by assessing of the bank and reporting these to ALCO.
- Assist to Head of Treasury in different issues of Treasury Management
- Any other job/instruction as and when assigned by the Management of the Bank
Educational Requirements: Minimum Graduation in any discipline from a reputed university having no 3rd class in his / her academic career.
Experience Requirements: 6 to 10 years
- Knowledge on Technical Analysis can be an added advantage.
- Candidates having Professional Degree can
- Sound knowledge on computer especially in MS Office.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- 6-10 years' working experience in Bank.Fresh Candidates need not to apply.
- Candidates having break of services need not to apply.
Job Location: Head Office