Additional Director - BTMA
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Deadline||16 May, 2021|
- To lead the secretariat of the BTMA and its overall management including maintaining the liaison of the different ministries of the government to achieve the goals of the Bangladesh Textile Mills.
- Develop and implement a strategy to ensure efficient and effective human resources management of the BTMA secretariat.
- Liaison and networking with external stakeholder'si. e. Bank/Financial Institutes /different Regulatory Bodies.
- Provide guidelines to the direct reports regarding Financial Reporting, Budget and Budgetary Control, Conducting Statutory or Special Audit, Corporate Tax and VAT Issues, ERP /Automation and Internal Control System.
- Develops organization prospects by studying economic trends and revenue opportunities; prospects expansion; analyzing organization operations; identifying opportunities for improvement of the activities.
- Ensure that legal and all financial policies of the organization are in compliance with the govt laws.
- Mentor and develop the team of direct reports, managing work allocation, training, problem resolution, performance evaluation, and the building of an effective team dynamic.
- Performing any other job assigned by the BTMA board.
- Masters in any field
- At least 25 years' working experience in any organization (preferences can be given to the candidate working in the similar association) of which 5 years must be in the position not below secretary/ executive director/ general manager in Textile or Apparel sector or similar association.
- Excellent communication skill in English (Written/ Verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Management skills
- Conducting meeting of board of directors
Salary and Benefits: Negotiable
Job Location: Level-8, UTC Bhababn, 8, Panthapath, Kawran Bazar, Dhaka-1215
Application Procedure: Interested candidates fulfilling the requisite qualifications are requested to send the application to the email ([email protected]) along with a complete CV and a photograph by May 16, 2021.