The month of Halloween is here and 'The Simpsons' are ready to scare us with this year's "Threehouse of Horror" episode by dedicating it to 2020 US elections.
The Halloween-themed episode will air on October 18 and will follow Homer Simpson to the polling station, reported by Variety.
Marge calls Homer to remind him to vote, and he gets to the polling station just in time — where he seems decided in just about every position (including Amazon Alexa for Governor) except for the presidential race.
That's when Lisa enters, wearing her mask, and schools Homer by asking, "By all that's decent, how could you forget everything that's happened over the last four years?" As Homer thinks about President Trump, 50 reasons not to re-elect him scroll across the screen.
A helpful scroll then lists just a fraction of some of the things that Donald Trump has done that make him unfit for president. (And the list misses plenty, such as the millions of dollars his businesses have charged the Secret Service or the 280 days of golf that has cost taxpayers an estimated $141 million.)
Here is 50 reasons why Americans should not reelect Trump:
1. Made it okay to shoot hibernating bears
2. Put children in cages
3. Called Mexicans rapists
4. Imitated disabled reporter
5. Looks lousy in a tennis outfit
6. Can't get wife to hold hand
7. Called third world countries ****holes
8. Called Tim Cook 'Tim Apple'
9. Said Jewish people who vote Democrat are disloyal
10. Showed top secret documents at Mar-A-Lago restaurant
11. Called white supremacists 'fine people'
12. Leaked classified information to Russian ambassador
13. Asked the president of Ukraine to investigate the Bidens
14. Called for China to investigate the Bidens
15. Walked into the dressing room at Miss Teen USA pageant
16. Pressed the Australian prime minister to help Barr investigate Mueller
17. Talked about grabbing *****
18. Lied about the size of his inauguration
19. Refused to release tax returns
20. Gutted the E.P.A.
21. Confiscated and destroyed interpreter's notes after meeting with Putin
22. Tweeted classified photo of Iran missile site
23. Called Baltimore a 'disgusting, rat and rodent-infested mess'
24. Described Meryl Streep as 'over-rated'
25. Leaked information to the press about the 2017 Manchester arena bombing
26. Did not attend any White House correspondents' dinner
27. Said Megyn Kelly had 'blood coming out of her whatever'
28. Called Carly Fiorina 'horseface'
29. Ruined impeachment
30. Brought Ivanka to the G7 summit
31. Corrupted Congress
32. Appointed and didn't fire Betsy DeVos
33. Put Jared in charge of Mideast
34. Served McDonald's to Clemson football team
35. Destroyed democracy
36. Lost Hong Kong
37. Threatened Marie Yovanovitch
38. Pulled the U.S. out of climate agreement
39. Allowed bounties on soldiers
40. Invaded Portland
41. Withdrew from W.H.O.
42. Bragged about knowing the date
43. Commuted sentences
44. Said to swallow bleach
45. Person, woman, man, camera, TV
46. Destroyed post office
47. Paid $750 in taxes
48. Wants third term
49. Wanted to be on Mount Rushmore
50. And we haven't even said the worst one
This is far from the first time that The Simpsons has poked fun at Donald Trump. From the moment his candidacy was announced back in 2015, the sitcom has lampooned Trump for his campaign strategies, his twitter rants and his actions as president. However, The Simpsons also teased Trump back when he was simply a businessman and television personality.
In 2000's "Bart to the Future," the series had a flash-forward depicting Lisa inheriting the presidency from Trump, whose policies left the United States government broke. Of the episode, writer Dan Greaney said it was less of a prediction and more of "a warning to America."