The Business Standard is looking for a full-time Research Associate immediately to lead the Research team.
- Managing day-to-day research activities, from planning to implementation, and monitoring quality
- Leading, managing, and supervising a team of Research Assistants
- Co-ordinating with the outstanding editor panels, reporters regarding various research related to economic issues
- Outstanding knowledge of analysing data and preparing infographics
- Conducting data validation checks to ensure good quality of the data
- Planning and supervising survey implementation, quality assurance, data cleaning, data analysis, and other activities related to research projects
- Writing data-driven reports from diversified international studies and publications
- Education: Master's degree in Economics or Applied Economics
- Quantitative Skills: Strong technical understanding of economics and econometrics is required. Understanding of data science and crowdsourcing preferred.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Stata/R, and experience with data management, data cleaning, and regression analysis
- A minimum of 2-years of relevant work experience is mandatory.
Job Type – Full Time
Location - Dhaka
Salary – Negotiable
Application deadline –15 March, 2022
Send your CV to - email@example.com