Chattogram district administration has restricted all types of public gatherings, including at the tourist spots, entertainment and community centres, till 14 April due to the fresh wave of Covid-19.
Deputy Commissioner Md Mominur Rahman issued a notice in this regard today.
The notice includes:
- All types of public gatherings (social/political/ religious/other) should be restricted. All public gatherings are prohibited in areas with high rate of infections. Public gatherings on the occasion of any social event including marriage/birthday should be discouraged;
- Ensure proper hygiene in all religious places of worship including mosques;
- All the tourist spots, cinema halls will be closed till 14 April;
- Government's rule on public transport of carrying half passengers should be maintained;
- Traveling from highly infected area to other areas in the district should be banned if it is needed;
- Travelers of outside the country have to maintain a 14-day quarantine;
- Daily essential products have to be sold in open places if it is needed, all the pharmacies have to maintain proper hygiene rules;
- Wearing mask is mandatory in all health complexes;
- Covid-19 hygiene rules should be maintained in all shopping malls, markets among both sells and buyers;
- There won't be any coaching classes of student;
- Unnecessary gatherings outside of homes should be banned. Public gatherings will be banned after 10pm if it is needed in future;
- Wearing mask outside of house is mandatory. Legal action will be taken if anyone is seen without mask;
- All symptomic people should be placed in isolation and people in contact with them should be placed in 14-day quarantine;
- All the companies except the emergency service provider companies, should maintain 50 percent employee presence. Pregnant and employees aged above 55 should be given work from home facility;
- All the seminars, trainings should be done online;
- All the hotels and restaurants should maintain 50 percent entry;
- Everyone in their workplaces has to wear mask. It is compulsory for each and every workers.